28 December 2008

Report Card Time

Well, it's the end of the year we all called 2008, a time of reflection and a time to evaluate just what I've done for the last three hundred and sixty five days. 

Let's review my new years resolutions, goals and/or predictions from 2008 to see just how I did:
  1. Work smarter - somewhat, this is a work in progress and getting better all the time.
  2. Provide better service (gonna shake the post, baby) - somewhat, this is a work in progress, I have elevated service in some areas while dropping in others.
  3. Be home on weekends, not at work - mission accomplished, although it took 9 months, I have only gone into the office on a weekend 3 times since September.
  4. Lose 20lbs - in 1 year??? yeah, right. I'm up 2lbs - a nasty virus kept me down most of the year.
  5. Hire a customer liaison - doh! Did I really say that??
  6. Double business volume once more - mission accomplished, volume is easy when your team does great work.
  7. Host weekly creative meetings - not even close, but will work towards it this coming year.
  8. Set the bar high, on everything - it's set, only through providing great work and striving to do the best will we be able to continue to be competitive over the next couple of years.
  9. Double the amount of blog posts - mission accomplished, damn near tripled it and will continue to do it as long as the three people that read it don't get to bored with my musings. 
  10. Hand deliver cards and gifts to clients - I got a few out the door, it's just so damn busy just before the holidays... it doesn't mean I don't appreciate each and every one of our customers, it just comes down to time... do ya want your work done, or do you want a clever xmas card?

Give me a few days and I'll post my goals, predictions and resolutions for 2009 - I bet the three of you can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Franco said...

OK... so, it's an A+ effort, not in results...

12/28/2008 10:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home