12 October 2008

Tough Follow Up

With all the recent publicity I have received, its made me think about how difficult it must be for people to be in the spotlight all the time.

I know first hand that the past two years have been especially tough to be an overachiever...

After all, I set the bar pretty high when I was Time Magazine's Man of the Year in 2006.

They say no news is good news and that any press is good press - ain't that a contradiction?

Here's my marketing tip - go with the press any time, even if it's not always good news.

What can I say... it's a slow news day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We gotta do something about that haircut of yours.
Geoff

10/14/2008 09:15:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin Franco said...

Hey - that was way back in 2006!

You should have seen my hair when I picked up the award for Advertising Agency of the Year a few months later.

http://experiencecurve.com/archives/ad-agency-of-the-year-its-you-again

10/25/2008 11:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home